Friday 30 September 2011

This Is One of My Favourite Things To Do (Part 3)

Hi There!

Well, after some more work adding, deleting and trying to change the general ambiance of the painting (aka tearing my hair out), I am really pleased to say that I think it is now pretty much complete.  Yay!

After asking my friend and Ms Kathy on their thoughts regarding the title, it was decided to call it "Moreton Bay Sunset" as it is a picture of a Moreton Bay Sunset.  Go figure.  So, without further ado, here she is in all her glory:


I really like this one and really feel like I am making some progress with my painting skills and abilities.  In fact, I may even go as far as to say I am rather proud of this painting.  Hubby says it is his favourite.  What a sweety (*mwah* darling!).   I hope perhaps you also like the finished product.  This one will definitely be joining my Jacaranda painting for the exhibition next month.  Eeek! How exciting, but scary all at the same time. :-)

Have a lovely and relaxing weekend everyone, I'll see you next week.

Kate
x

3 comments:

  1. Wow that painting is AMAZING!! well done

    Amanda <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Manda for your lovely comment, I am so pleased you like my painting! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy just wаntеd to give you a quіck heads up.

    The text in youг aгtiсle seem to be гunning off thе screеn in
    Safаrі. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to lеt you
    know. The ԁesіgn look greаt though!
    Ηope you get the issue ѕolvеd sοon.
    Kudоs
    Also visit my page ... learn abstract painting

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to comment. I get so excited and love reading what you have to say!