Tuesday 28 February 2012

How To Define Frustration In One Easy Step

It's easy.  Just look at this picture:


This little poppet defines frustration because despite my best efforts, I cannot get her to look like a little girl, instead of some sort of weird "anime" version of a little girl .  I mean, who in life looks like this?  No-one I know.  You?

I'm so frustrated that I am really trying not to throw a pastellic tantrum right now. Think, Kate, think.  What is it you say to your children to soothe them, when they are about to blow a fuse?

Hmmmmmmmm

Got it.   I'm sure I'd say something like:

Breathe darling.

It's OK that things don't always go to plan.

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Don't put that in your mouth, you don't know where it's been.

Close that door!  Were you born in a barn?

(Sorry, in case you weren't already aware, I'm one of those mothers that sometimes goes off on a tangent. Now where was I...? Oh, yes. That's right.  I'm finishing off this post.)

I hope perhaps this little artwork also manages to bring a smile to your face, even if it is at the expense of my pastels.  (Never at the expense of me - I prefer to blame inanimate objects!)

Have a great day, I'll see you around soon (hopefully in a zen-like state of mind as I'm just about to go to a yoga class).


Kate
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to comment. I get so excited and love reading what you have to say!