Friday 29 June 2012

Useless Things Have Value Too: Part III

Hi There!

Yes, can you believe it?  I'm still trying to get this lily painting to work.  At this stage I'm starting to feel over it.



Ms Kathy (my art teacher) keeps saying "This has been worthwhile, Kate, you've learnt a lot" and I have.  It's just that I can't help but feel that the learning that has taken place isn't reflected in the actual painting.

I'm verging on using the "F" word.  I know I shouldn't, but I just can't seem to help it.  Perhaps if I spell it just one letter at a time, it won't be quite as bad:

F



L



O



P



!

Never mind.  I guess I can't expect every artwork to always be "my best".

Have a wonderful weekend, full of my favourite F word...

F


U



N


!


Kate
x

1 comment:

  1. Flop? I highly doubt that Kate. I thought I was hard on myself but I have met my match with you. I love your work, even if I don't tell you enough.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to comment. I get so excited and love reading what you have to say!