Friday 16 November 2012

Peekaboo, I See You! (Finished)

Hi There!

I know that I usually wait a couple of days in between posts, but my little peekaboo possum was just so cute, I thought I had to share the finished product with you all!




I hope maybe this makes you smile just a little.


This little picture has been painted in honour of all the wildlife carers out there who take look after our injured native animals.  I can tell you that it takes a very special and incredibly dedicated person to take the time and make the effort to look after these precious creatures in order to give them a second chance of life.  Thank you, from me to all of you! :-)

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Kate
x

1 comment:

  1. I like this Kate! Very cute...certainly brings out my maternal side!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to comment. I get so excited and love reading what you have to say!