Monday 17 June 2013

Tangled Finished (I think!)

Hey There

Well after more brain draining than I ever thought possible, I have managed to finish my latest painting, "Tangled".



Measuring 10 X 15cm on Clare Fontaine Pastel Mat support, I used a variety of pastels and pastel pencils to create this crazily coloured jumble of jewellery.

This work was a challenge and I estimate it easily took me at least 10 hours to complete it - the intricacy of all the beads meant there was no way I could rush this if I ever hoped that it would turn out.

Anyway, I'm so glad that I have managed to finish it (for now - I bet I'll find something I need to change over the next day or two!), so that I can start my next artwork...

Thanks for stopping by, I'll see you around soon!

Kate
x

2 comments:

  1. So colourful and lovely! Love your work!

    Sammy from Impressive Invitations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sammy, glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to comment. I get so excited and love reading what you have to say!